Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Healthy Diet Plan To Lose Weight

It's not always easy to lose weight. Most people try out various fad diets in order to lose weight. But the outcome is seldom what they expect. However, following a healthy diet will not only keep you hale and hearty but also help you get rid of those extra pounds. To follow a healthy diet to lose weight, read on.

A healthy diet is not only about following strict nutritional recommendations or depriving yourself from the food you love. It's more about eating right, feeling great about yourself and staying fit and healthy. You can achieve this by following some nutritional basics and incorporating them in your daily diet as well. However, before kick starting a healthy diet to lose weight plan, make this clear - don't expect an overnight miracle. Though a healthy diet for a healthy weight loss goal can be set in weeks, it will be more rewarding, if you can sustain the changes in the long term.

The best healthy diet plan to lose weight should ensure that your body derives the optimum amount of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals and vitamins. The healthy diet plan to lose weight fast should also include fruits and vegetables, rich in fibers and antioxidants. For losing weight effectively, it's important to focus on a diet plan that suits your lifestyle and the one you can sustain for a long period of time.

A healthy diet to lose weight should ensure our overall well-being, as well as help maintain a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI). Following a healthy diet also lowers the risk of debilitating diseases like cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular ailments and osteoporosis. A healthy diet for losing weight should include a variety of healthy foods that provides the necessary nutrition to our body.Include the following food groups as part of your healthy diet to lose weight.

1.Fruits: Fruits are the most natural and healthy food that you can include in your diet to lose weight. Eating fruits help to fill up the stomach faster, thus, encouraging less calorie intake. You can reduce your total calorie consumption by eating at least 6 pieces of fruits every day. For a good healthy diet to lose weight, consume fruits like bananas, watermelons, cantaloupe, papaya, peach, and berries. Citrus fruits like grapefruit, oranges and lemons also help in losing weight.

2.Vegetables: Including plenty of vegetables in your daily diet helps you lose weight in a healthy way. Green leafy vegetables like lettuce, spinach, mustard greens and Swiss chards should be included in your daily diet as they are rich in vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet to lose weight should contain cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and kale.

3.Cereals and Pulses: A well balanced diet of cereals and pulses will not only ensure an optimum intake of proteins, but also help you lose weight fast. A healthy diet to lose weight should include a high amount of whole grain cereals like oatmeal, barley, brown rice or wheat berries. Pulses like peas, beans and lentils are a rich source of soluble fiber, vitamins and minerals. Pulses also have low fat content. For a best healthy diet to lose weight, consume adequate amount of pulses and grains everyday.

4.Dairy Products: According to research, eating 2 to 3 dairy products everyday helps you lose weight faster. Dairy products like milk, cheese and yogurt are calcium rich foods. Eating a moderate amount of dairy products daily will help prevent osteoporosis and other bone diseases.

5.Meat, Fish and Poultry: A healthy diet should contain adequate amount of meat, fish and poultry items, as they are protein rich foods. However, if you are on a diet to lose weight, you should cut down on red meat, because it contains a high level of saturated fats. You can include poultry and fish as an alternative source of animal protein. For a fat free diet to lose weight, includes oil-rich fish like sardines, salmons, herring, mackerel and tuna. They are very rich in omega-3 fatty acids, the consumption of which lowers the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases.

6.Fluids: If you want to lose weight fast, drink 2 liters of water everyday. A glass of lemon juice with 2 spoon of honey also helps to lose weight. For a healthy diet to lose weight, include healthy drinks like fruit juices and fruit teas in your diet. However, stay away from aerated drinks and alcoholic beverages, if you want to lose weight fast.

The best and easiest way to lose weight is to combine a healthy meal plan, with physical exercise. Make exercise an integral part of your life. An hour of exercise everyday will help you lose weight without having to cut down on your favorite foods. A good exercise program should include aerobic exercises like jogging, bicycling, swimming, etc. at least 4 days a week. Thus, following a healthy lifestyle in addition to a healthy diet to lose weight will help you lose it in a natural way.

6 comments:

  1. nice and wonderful blog thanks for sharing.
    health write for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! Diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. A plus for water intake is that it does not contain any calories therefore making it one of the top effective ways to lose weight fast. Water intake will also boost your metabolism and keep you energized from all your intensive workout routines. of weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! the keto diet

    ReplyDelete
  6. For instance, when you enroll in natural health programs in nutritional consulting, you learn the fundamentals of natural health including essentials to a healthy diet (organic foods, whole foods), supplements, herbal medicine, homeopathy, exercise, whole body health (mind, body and spirit), proteins and amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and other subject matter.
    applebee's diabetic menu


    ReplyDelete